Why pay more elsewhere for up to $189.99 each? This is a bulk buy listing with 6 AGHATs with huge discount offered and free shipping to NZ Nationwide. While Stocks Last.
One helmet to cover all your farming and agriculture needs! This versatile, lightweight helmet has been designed to meet the needs of the working farmer and is adjustable to fit the larger head. With its rugged construction, light weight, and fully ventilated shell it's just the ticket for comfortable all day use. And its multi-fit, so no hassles trying to find the right size - just adjust it to your own head and away you go!
- Multi-fit ATV helmet: Adjustable from 51cm to 61cm
- 3 Domes fitted to front for accessories (peaks and visors)
- Peak supplied standard
- Choice of 6 colours: White, Black, Fluoro Yellow, Fluoro Orange, ATV Red, & Limited Edition Safety Blue
- Unimpeded visibility and hearing
- Lightweight: Weighs only 590gm
- Improved operation of Adjustor Wheel (still easy to tighten but more resistant to loosening)
- DUAL SAFETY STANDARD: AS/NZS1801:1997 (Type 1) PLUS NZS 8600:2002 (ATV)
- Softer, and more wickable material used on front brow of harness
- Summer vented comfort pad for enhanced comfort
ATV Helmet, Quad Bike Helmet, ATV Safety Helmet, Construction Helmet, Certified.
- Protects wearers head in event of accident
- Comfortable for all-day use
- Easy to fit
- Versatile for any use in agriculture, farming and forestry
The Legal Position on Wearing Helmets on the Farm
As is reasonably practicable, the Health & Safety Work Act 2015 requires self employed people to take steps to ensure the safety of them self. Every worker as is reasonably practicable shall take steps to ensure his or her own safety whilst at work. This includes using suitable protective clothing or equipment, suitable protective clothing & equipment provided by him or herself, using fit for purpose vehicles/machinery/equipment.
It is a requirement under the Health & Safety Work Act 2015 to wear a helmet when driving a quad bike or motor bike on farm (chin strap done up). If recommended by the manufacturer a helmet should be worn when driving a side by side on farm.
It is compulsory to wear a helmet on a public road when driving/riding a quad/motor bike or side by side.