Why pay more elsewhere for up to $189.99? Order 4 or more and receive a 5% discount off each individual AGHAT selected.
One helmet to cover all your farming and agriculture needs! This versatile, lightweight helmet has been designed to meet the needs of the working farmer and is adjustable to fit the larger head. With its rugged construction, light weight, and fully ventilated shell it's just the ticket for comfortable all day use. And its multi-fit, so no hassles trying to find the right size - just adjust it to your own head and away you go!
The NEW big brother to the FFM AgHat 2, the AgHat MAX ATV Safety Helmet now fits more head sizes.
- Multi-fit ATV Safety helmet: Adjustable to fit 52-64cm
- Unimpeded visibility and hearing
- Lightweight: Weighs only 590gm
- DUAL SAFETY STANDARD: NZS 8600:2002 (ATV) plus AS/NZS1801:1997 (Type 1)
- Certified protection for Farming, Forestry, Arboriculture & Construction
- Vented for warm weather comfort
- Clean helmet lining means helmet remains free from parasite infestation
- New modified liner has a recess for cap domes, so you can comfortably wear a beanie or cap under your helmet
- Colour: White, Fluo Yellow, Red, Black, Reflex Blue
ATV Helmet, Quad Bike Helmet, ATV Safety Helmet, Construction Helmet, Certified.
The Legal Position on Wearing Helmets on the Farm
As is reasonably practicable, the Health & Safety Work Act 2015 requires self employed people to take steps to ensure the safety of them self. Every worker as is reasonably practicable shall take steps to ensure his or her own safety whilst at work. This includes using suitable protective clothing or equipment, suitable protective clothing & equipment provided by him or herself, using fit for purpose vehicles/machinery/equipment.
It is a requirement under the Health & Safety Work Act 2015 to wear a helmet when driving a quad bike or motor bike on farm (chin strap done up). If recommended by the manufacturer a helmet should be worn when driving a side by side on farm.
It is compulsory to wear a helmet on a public road when driving/riding a quad/motor bike or side by side.